Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Back To Normal...For Now.

 We got hit hard with that snowstorm, I'll tell ya hwhat. The driving ban in our area was lifted as of last night and dad got to go back to work today. Let me tell you, my ENTIRE routine was thrown right out the window when this happened. I kept thinking the entire weekend was on repeat! 


Today is...Wednesday, right? 


One thing that HASN'T changed? My never ending scripting sessions! 

Random update: It has come to my attention that Rankin Bass made a SEQUEL to "The Little Drummer Boy." 

We did NOT need a sequel to an already mediocre film.

Time for some Dad Humor!




That's enough.

For now. Bwah ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...