Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Saved By The Sims

 Last night, I was casually posing one of my new "Made To Move" Barbie dolls I got for Christmas a few days ago. And for whatever reason, it got me in the mood to play "The Sims 4" again. So I hopped onto Origin and noticed my game was going through an update. The update finished an hour later while I was taking care of some stuff away from the computer. So I open the game up and low and behold, all of my save data prior to the game crashing a while ago was RECOVERED!!! 

Planning on getting a few of the expansion packs soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...