Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Craigslist That I Cannot Refuse!

 I was looking through the DVDS\VHS section of Craigslist yesterday, hoping to find some blank or unused tapes to record shows off of. While I found some listings I had been meaning to get back to, I found something that was RIGHT up my alley. 

Seller is asking $30 for all of em. Will discuss the location tonight!

Dad told me last night that he used to buy these 12 packs way back when. I know it seems weird that someone would wanna record off of VHS tapes in 2023, but hey, that's just something I like doing! Still gott finish off a tape I've been working on (it's a mish mosh of PBS Kids and Fox). Thinking about squeezing in some Young Sheldon episodes (season 6) onto VHS as I am currently in the process of buying seasons 1-5 on DVD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...