Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Since It's Getting Popular Again...

 "My Singing Monsters" is a PC and mobile game that released on August 22nd of 2012. The game focuses on you trying to collect different creatures and when you put them all in the same place, they can create different songs depending on which location you place them. The game is gaining popularity again and I found out it's on Steam sooooooo.... 

I actually played this game a VERY long time ago. It was back when I got my first mobile device (an Amazon Fire 7 tablet). MSM is basically their attempt at creating their own Moshi Monsters. And it was a clever attempt at that. An irl friend of mine is really into the game right now, so I thought I'd be supportive and join in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...