Thursday, January 26, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Another VHS For My Collection

I have a variety of tapes sitting in my basement, but ones I normally collect are either unsused tapes (that I can record with) or what people call "blank" tapes. Blank tapes are basically when people try to sell their old home recordings for people to record over. But there are people like myself who collect these time capsules just for the content.

Some of the blank tapes I own are:

  • A 1999-2002 VHS tape that dad and I dissected last year where we found various content from Rocket Power to Pokémon.
  • Metalocalypse Season 1 recordings on VHS tape(s).

Well this morning, I found a 2 hour VHS tape on EBay with various Adult Swim content on it. The shows being:

  • The "What A Cartoon" block on Cartoon Network
  • The Brak Show
  • Home "Videos" (Probably Home Movies)
  • Mission Hill
  • "BalaBlock 2002"

Seller is asking $20 plus free shipping. They seem to have a LOT of blank recordings for sale, too.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...