Sunday, January 29, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Did Someone Say "Bluey?"

 "Bluey's Big Play" recently kick started their OFFICIAL tour yesterday. And upon further research, I discovered that the live show will be making the rounds in our area in April. 

I've seen a few clips of the show on YouTube and I must say these puppets of the Heeler family are really well made! Reminds me a lot of the puppets\mascot suits used in "My Little Pony LIVE: The World's Biggest Tea Party" from "back in my day." 


Dad and I will try and look at the venue this evening and see what the best (and most affordable) seat options would be. Needless to say, I'll be buying a Muffin shirt (and maybe a plush that isn't...$40) for opening night! I actually went to the particular venue the show will be playing at back in December of 2016 when my dad took me to see "Arthur Christmas" (yeah, remember that film?) And it'll be nice to come back almost 7 years later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...