Monday, January 30, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Tickets, Please.

 Saving up for our tickets to see "Bluey's Big Play." Depending on the availability of the seats, I'm hoping for us to get seated somewhere in the middle. Not too far from the stage, but also not too close. 

When dad and I were initially looking at ticket prices last night, dad went to the wrong site at first. The site he went to had tickets starting at over $100?! Now, I was looking at tickets prices before and they started at $36 (plus additional parking fees etc). I'll have about $40 in my savings this week, so let's see what's available while I'm still saving. 

(Don't worry, folks. We did get to the right website eventually).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...