Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Hard At Work

 On the last scene of my pilot. Production has been going well and I'm even considering making an April Fools day episode where everything is live action instead of animated. That plan will be discussed in a matter of months. But for now, both creators are excited to see how the finished product will turn out. 

And for whatever reason, I'm feeling oddly nostalgic for another foreign show I grew up with. One that also was given the "CGI downgrade" in the early 2000s. 

YIKES!!!!

Fun fact: Calico Critters made a bunch of Angelina themed sets for the original series back in the day (albeit, they were only exclusive to the UK.)

That's better

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...