Monday, February 27, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Off to A Good Start

 The weekend went by so fast it gave me whiplash. But Monday seems to be off to a great start! Got some more work to do on my projects, Lynn Shawcroft liked some of my Mitch content on Instagram, and we should hopefully be getting news on this week's South Park episode! 

If that's the case, one of us will probably link a trailer soon enough. 

Randomly generated comic created by....ME!
UPDATE: Just saw the trailer for this week's episode and...


Everything seems great other than it's probably a Tegridy episode since Randy is wearing his Tegridy Farms getup. 

Meanwhile:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...