Monday, February 20, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: LEGALLY FUNNY

 We sat through the latest South Park episode last night, and this goes without saying in my book. But this was the first time in AGES that Matt and Trey managed to hold a streak of 2 good episodes. And you just KNOW the portrayal
of Prince Harry and Princess Megan were on point when you find out their real life counterparts are considering taking legal action over how offended they were by their South Park counterparts. I personally give this one a 10\10.

Also this scene was pretty funny, too. 


What did you think of the episode, dad? 

A total winner. Everyone's a victim and unless we simultaneously pay attention to them AND respect their privacy we are the problem. Stan & Butters branding subplot made a pretty good point on the whole on-line persona / influencer-wanna-be situation, as well.

I didn't know the Prince was such a big drumming enthusiast, so, you know, "I learned something today."

Also, I heard about what happened to Tommy's YouTube channel. Hope he can get this resolved because people who have had their accounts disabled\banned for invalid reasons have had success in getting their channels back. So not all hope is lost!

Update: Well, you called it! Tommy's channel is back up & running as of Tuesday morning! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...