Sunday, February 12, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Nothing Says Sunday Like...A SUNDAE!!!

 Dad and I had an EXTRA busy day at pantry since a lot of people were coming before kickoff. We were packing orders left and right, and when dad would try to help me out, he'd get swept away with having to restock items. But we managed to get our job done nonetheless. 


Earlier, we were talking about what to get for dinner since we usually order out on Sunday nights. Mom had been harping on about wanting to get a pizza from one of our local places, but we figured it wouldn't be a good idea due to the Superbowl. So dad and I are going to DQ this evening (and bringing something home for mom since she's working). 

It's a real SUNDAE night I tell ya h'what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...