Monday, February 13, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: $7 Deal!

 Dad and I ate out at DQ last night. And when we parked our car, dad took notice of a poster for the "bacon queso burger" as part of a $7 meal deal which includes the burger, plus fries, a drink, and your option of a sundae or a blizzard. 

I liked the burger itself. Had a decent amount of queso and  the bacon was just how I like it. Dad, however, didn't really care for it as he prefers to have his bacon made a certain way. So after we had our dinner, we picked up something for mom at Charlie the Butcher. 


This week's project: Home Moviesklok!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...