Friday, February 10, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: WHY?!

 Disney recently announced some of their upcoming animated movies. The two that I'm most excited about are Zootopia 2 and Inside Out 2 (hope Lewis Black reprises his role as anger). But there are two movies that people AREN'T so jazzed about. (Though one of the two has rather mixed reception).


Toy Story 5: WHY?! Why do we need a 5TH FILM!!! 3 had a perfect ending and 4 was very obviously just a cashgrab! I actually saw Toy Story 4 in theaters with my dad and grandma back when it first came out and man was I bored. Sure, the graphics were magnificent, I'll at leave give the film THAT, but making a 4th movie just so Woody could reunite with one specific toy he hasn't seen in years is FUCKING POINTLESS!!! Will we be tuning in? Chances are 50\50. 


Frozen 3: Now, come on. We were ALL expecting this to happen. I've only seen the first Frozen movie and I thought it was alright, though since it came out a DAY before my 10th birthday (and I wouldn't see it until a year later), even then I thought it was alright. Though of course, as any kid would, I really had a liking towards the song "Let It Go" which I've since had mutual feelings towards in recent years. I haven't seen Frozen 2 in full, but I've listened to a couple of songs from the soundtrack. My favorite song from this particular installment was "Into the Unknown" of course. I probably won't be watching 2 or the upcoming third movie anytime soon, but that's prone to change.


And while this isn't exactly "Disney." Be warned dad, the cesspool of Scooby Doo reboots has NOT ended yet... 

UGH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...