Thursday, February 9, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Ye...

South Park premiered its 26th season last night with "Cupid Ye" and just by that title alone, I already know who they're gonna be mocking in this episode. As I'm tpying this, I'm about to watch the episode. I'll get back to you all with my thoughts and opinions (and a review which will premiere on Saturday). 


UPDATE: Finished "Cupid Ye." This was the PERFECT way to kick off the season. The jokes were really funny. Everything was fast paced, and there was a very interesting plot twist towards the end that not even long time fans would have suspected! 
10\10

What does the AV club have to say about the episode, dad? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...