Saturday, February 18, 2023

Daddy Daughters Days: Just Another Satuday

 Had film class, did some storyboards and editing. I've got a furmeet tonight. 


Right now, I'm busy with an original project of mine that's been in the works since late December\early January. So I haven't had time (or patience for that matter) to work on stuff like Home Movies REVAMPED or any of my other projects. 


Here are a few slides from what I have so far! 

Part of a flashback scene I'm currently working on

Recently updated cartoon model of my best friend.

Both of us (me and the previously mentioned best friend) have teamed up on previous animated works, which was actually how we met. He messaged me, offering to provide his beginner voice talents for Home Movies REVAMPED during it's early days, as well as the position of a writer. I gladly accepted since I wanted this project to be a more than one person show. Fast forward 3 years and the both of us are still teaming up with our creative brains. 


As you can tell by the art style, both of us took inspiration from the "Scott Pilgrim" series since he kinda got me into that franchise a couple of months after we met. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...