Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: 1963 Flashback!

 Here's a photo of me and my first Popeye cookie jar. It's sitting of the tailgate of our 1959 Rambler station wagon. The base is wrapped in a tea towel because it fell out of the box and smashed on the concrete driveway.

Still, look how excited I yam!

Ah, yes. I remember you told me that story not too long ago. Mom has work tonight, so we've got another evening of having the house to ourselves. So how does Simpsons THOH VHS recordings after dinner sound? 
Put all of the PeeWee tapes in my closet with my personal collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...