Saturday, March 4, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Just Like Old Times

 Ever been on a road trip before? Well, whether you have or haven't, chances are you may have at one point seen or stopped at a place called "Bob Evans." 

Back when we were living in the bowels of the south, we'd visit our current area because most of our family is here. and on our way up, we'd hit at least ONE Bob Evans. The only thing little me cared about there was.... 
Specifically the smiley fries.

So dad and I were out thrifting today, and I was reminded that there was a Bob Evans not too far from where we were. So I suggested we go there for dinner tonight since we'll be having family over for pizza tomorrow.


Just as I entered the building, all those road trip memories came flooding right back. The times my aunt and I would be looking through the gift shop while we waited for our food, the previously mentioned smiley fries, etc. So we sat down and flipped through the menu before both of us settled on the "Farmer's Choice" special. 

Both meals get a thumbs up from us!

Is there a possibility we'll return? Of course! Maybe I'll bring my mom and aunt (when she visits in May) next time. Might as well add this place to my list of MUST VISITS for an all important occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...