Friday, March 3, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Surprisingly Funny!

 Well I'll be damned. Last night's South Park episode was, just as I predicted, funny (for a Tegridy Episode). They had a mix of comedy and seriousness in this episode, which was a really good balance! And while this episode isn't as good as the last 2 we've gotten, it's one of the first GOOD Tegridy episodes I've seen in almost 4 years. So I give "Japanese Toilets" a 7.5\10

Your thoughts on the episode, dad?

I wonder if Matt & Trey spent some of that $900,000,000 they got for Japanese toilets. The whole Oliver Stone / JFK subplot was a bit jarring. Long live "Old Blue!"

Also, while unrelated, I finished coloring THIS in last night. 

I used a screenshot from Bye Bye Greasy for the side view.

Will probably go and do some fine tuning in the back. We'll get Perry done either tonight or this weekend. 
One of my online friends sent me this earlier.

I thought the sexual harassment jokes at the end of the Credigree Weed special drew the line last year. Guess I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...