Monday, April 10, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: 2nd Time Is The Charm, Right?

 Or is that third... 

Anyway I found another Barbie house for a similar price on Marketplace. It doesn't come with all of the accessories, but I can easily buy those on eBay as people sell replacement parts all the time on there. Can I shoot them a message this morning? 

Why not, seeing as how the other seller flaked on us.

They're asking $75

Maybe we can do the two-table idea..?

You start looking for tables, I'll look for houses. 
An unofficial map of the Chipette house

On an unrelated note: It seems like one of the Toon Car Racers got his own line of games from the same company! 
Fillmore actually has an entire library of games based off him.

My guess is that the company behind this and ToonCar\Toyland racing wanted to make Fenimore Fillmore become the Mario of their gaming company. And upon watching the 4+ hour game footage, I've gotta say that the graphics are actually really good (especially compared to ToonCar) and there's actually some pretty decent VOICE ACTING in this game!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...