Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Good News and Bad News

 The good news is we got the Barbie house.



...Bad news is it doesn't fit on our card table...

Maybe we can clear off the left-side of computer table to make room. 

A little re-arranging will probably solve this problem. Let's tackle that tonight!

Sounds good. And tell Aunt Kimmie I said thank you for the advice on getting us out of the hellhole that Sheas is dragging us in. Got all my fingers crossed that calling them will get us out of this fucking mess. 

That's what we did at Artpark last year, so we'll probably be OK. I'll call the box office tomorrow and get it all set.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...