Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Non Stop

 Dad is calling the box office about our Bluey tickets to get things squared away since we're one of a small group of people that don't own a smartphone (though once I get a stable working job someday, I'll likely put my money aside for THAT). Haven't had time to work on videos because of Non. Stop. Running. 

Tickets will be ready for us to pick up at the will call office. Crisis averted!


I'm going out with my mom and grandma this afternoon because mom wanted to go to a Christian store to get some stuff for her Bible study. Mom also has an extra shift at work tomorrow so we can have the house to ourselves again. Maybe continue watching Lackadaisy? 


Polish and Portuguese versions are available at archive.org. 




Scored an ULTRA RARE animatronic at the Goodwill today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...