Saturday, April 29, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Color Me Impressed!

 We got 3 Cyberchase episodes last night and all of them were REALLY good compared to last week's. Sadly, "Trees Please" saw another absence of Hacker, but the two parter gave him a b-plot that you know, ACTUALLY contributed to the conflict in the main story! So yeah. All 3 were really good, and I can't wait to see what else happens.

PS: I have a Cyberchase related video coming to my channel...Someday. 

Anyways care to share your thoughts, dad?

I'm having a hard time warming up to these episodes. The "family" segments are really undercutting the original premise of the squad solving problems using math and science. 

"Encryptor chip? What encryptor chip?"

Still, it's good to see new episodes being made. Ron Pardo is getting better as Digit, or I'm just getting used to Ron Pardo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...