Friday, April 28, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Friendly Reminder!

 New Cyberchase episode tonight at 8:00! I'll need you to record it tonight on the ol' VHS tape!

In other words...


After I use up this one, I'm gonna stock up on more blanks. Luckily there's still that one person on Craigslist who has 41 tapes for $25. 


UPDATE: Tonight's Cyberchase recording will start earlier than anticipated! There will be a PBS Kids Family Night featuring the two part special "Weather or Not" starting at 7:00 until 7:30. The episode "Trees Please" will follow shortly after at 8:00! The previously mentioned two parter will introduce us to Jackie's family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...