Thursday, April 27, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Has It Really Been 30 YEARS?!

 American Girl has been known for releasing HISTORICAL dolls. By that I mean dolls based off characters that were born during things like The Great Depression for example. This year's "historical" dolls left a lot of people scratching their heads. 

Nikki and Isabel Hoffman are two twin girls from the 90s as part of American Girl's "Historical" lineup. I have no hate towards this particular collection because come on, these dolls and accessories are ADORABLE (I'd love to have an inflatable chair like that in real life). But seriously? Are the 90s really that historical at this point? And last year's historical doll was from the 80s! 

Tbh I do kind of want Nikki (The one with the brown hair and lime green headphones)

The dial up internet on the IBM PC? Relatable!

If they wind up doing 2000s historical dolls next year, my wallet will have nothing but cobwebs in it... Which reminds me, I'll be ordering my first AG doll soon! (Mom says probably this weekend).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...