Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Mario Day Part 2!

 March 10th was "National Mario Day," and I'd consider today to be a part 2 of sorts because the SUPER MARIO BROS MOVIE JUST HIT THEATERS TODAY!!! 

The next few weeks are gonna be PACKED, so going to the movies to see what looks like a masterpiece will need to be put off for a bit. 

Still looking forward to "Sing 3!"

Here's that interview about Dolly Parton

UPDATE: found a new home for The Chipettes! 

Seller Says: "Literally brand new! Barbie dream house. 2 years old, barley used. I still have all the accessories. Plates, silverware, blankets, and everything it came with. I spent close 200, but want to get rid of it! Please give me you best offer!"

Maybe we could message them when you get home from work tonight! They're asking $80 and aren't too far from our neighborhood I think.

We'll monitor FB marketplace to see if we hear back from the seller.


Update: I haven't heard anything back. Check to see if it's still listed, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...