Thursday, April 6, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Dud?

 I found a Barbie house yesterday on Facebook Marketplace for $80. I messaged the seller saying I was interested and we haven't heard anything back. I checked and it's still listed, so somebody couldn't have already bought it. right? Dad has been keeping an eye out for any replies, so he'll keep me posted.

Maybe you should shoot them another DM about the availability, seeing as how I can't find the message in my feed. Just to reopen the chat. (How about we try that tonight when you get home.)

Anyways I'm becoming fixated on Cyberchase again since the new season is coming out in a couple of weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...