Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Satisfying Thrift

 Went to what my father and I call "The Betterwill" which is a Goodwill with a lot of higher end items. And by high end, I mean REALLY high end! They had Victoria's Secret clothes for crying out loud! And take a look at this shirt I got to use as a pajama top. 

Would you believe me when I told you that this was from SHEIN of all places?!

This is my second ever Shein brand of clothing that I've found at a thrift store (the other being my BabyGirl sweatshirt from Amvets). And we even got dad another pair of pants! So yeah, I think we can all agree that this Goodwill is THE place to buy clothes secondhand. 

We can swing by on our way to or from Fluffalocon next month! Right across from the Sunny's Diner too, dad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...