Monday, May 22, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: The Betterwill Revisited

 I'll be meeting up with my friend at the Betterwill this weekend on our way to a convention. Here's hoping I'll find some more cool swag with a $60 budget. If not, I'm putting it aside for W&P. 

Soup2Nuts marathon tomorrow night!


UPDATE: Someone on Etsy made Home Movies clay figures! Prices vary depending on the character, but they aren't cheap given that they're hand made and not mass produced. I looked through their shop and settled on the character I wanna get first. 
It's not Shannon, but it'll have to do. Plus, you don't see much Duane fan merch out there.


It definitely looks like it's worth the $80 asking price. But I'll wait until after I've saved up for Walter and Perry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...