Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Parenting Achieved!!!

 Dad took the day off from work due to having an eye appointment later this afternoon. So we've been holding our Soup2Nuts marathon early since his eyes will be WRECKED for the next few hours after his appointment. 

Right now we're working on selling some stuff that had been sitting in my room, collecting dust. We're gonna put them on Marketplace AND Craigslist and hope people are interested. One of these items is a Deku figure from My Hero Academia. I told my best friend if no one is interested in the Deku figure, it's his when he comes to visit. 

UNRELATED: New trailer for Ruby Gillman! 


Teenage girl finds out her family history includes turning into some sort of beast? Ummm... didn't we already see that movie?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...