Thursday, May 11, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Is This Show Suddenly "Cool" Now?

 The other day on Twitter, somebody made a post about how some people in the cartoon\animation community are so quick to judge new cartoons because "they're the reason ____ is gone." This has been the case with a new cartoon that I currently can't remember the name of which just premiered on Disney channel shortly after The Owl House just ended. The post was one of those meme things where it said "The animation community judging ____ because of TOH:" And showed a clip from Toddworld of all shows. Unfortunately, the post has since been deleted, but seeing a clip from a childhood show that I'm 99% sure I was the only one who watched was kinda funny. 


Reminder we're having another Soup2Nuts marathon tomorrow night!


Remember this?



Very funny. My friends and I were just talking about Cyberchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...