Friday, May 12, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A New Adventure Begins....In November.

Since Christmas of 2015, it's been a "tradition" of sorts that I usually get some of my most wanted video games for birthday and Christmas. This case is no different with today's release "Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom." Which is meant to serve as a sequel to Breath of the Wild. 
I'm pretty sure you can still tame your own horse and *hopefully* summon Wolflink to aid you on your adventures (if you have the Midna and Wolflink amibo that is...). Speaking of horses, I should probably get the Smash Bros Link amibo so I can unlock Epona in BOTW! 

One difference I will point out is this game will now cost 10 dollars more than a normal Switch title would. So instead of being $60, Nintendo chose to make this game $70. Why? Because $$$$$


Also:

Reminds me of
 THIS

Exactly!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...