Monday, June 5, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Oh My God Am I Nostalgic For The Early 2000s

 And I thought my random Bob the Builder hyperfixation was out of the blue. But anyways, I found something on marketplace and was wondering if I could message the seller? 


Seller lists the DS as barely used. $50 takes all. I just thought it'd be cool to go with my 3DS XL that I've been playing lately (and I have a couple DS games in my collection too).


...Yes I have the money.

UPDATE: I think I'm gonna hold off for the time being. I have the money saved for W&P, but I also might take the time to replenish my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...