Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: The Nostalgia Continues

 Gonna have to put off the "seeing what we can do while mom is laid up" portion of our evening. I pulled a muscle in my neck and not only did I NOT get any sleep last night, but I don't think I'd be capable of learning how to do dishes tonight.

I heard you and Mom talking at 3:00 this morning, but couldn't make out what was going on. Sorry to hear about your sore neck!

So maybe we should just stick to our Soup2Nuts marathon today. Or we can switching things up a bit and do a "Kids Shows I Grew Up With From Overseas" marathon. 

Did you really think I would force us to sit through the sheer HORROR that was "The Next Steps?"

I actually still have that one Hit Entertainment compilation DVD I got at that yard sale, too. 

From today's craiglist:

And, no, we're not getting this!

I found another Marketplace listing that I can't turn down. Is it ok if I message the seller? 

Was thinking I could split some of the goods with Kristin on Saturday.


UPDATE: Lot is still available and will be picking it up at 7:30pm while the missus is working.

You have the address and it's all set up already? OK, then.

The lady said she'll give us the address when we're on our way.

I messaged her to give her my cell # and to ask for hers. We can't otherwise text while we're on our way.


Possible HMR gag:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...