Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Shake That Can!!!

 Back in my "pre atheist" days, I helped out with a couple VBS camps at one of our old churches. My main field was with the skits usually done at the end of the day. But the church I helped out with would shove the actors with different child groups last minute. And I'd always get stuck with the preschoolers...Yay... 


So while I was reorganizing my book\game shelves, I found this reusable pencil holder I made at VBS back in 2017.

And I thought that my dad and I could remake it into the Soup2Nuts can to go with my Soup2Nuts section of my desk. Great idea, no? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...