Friday, July 21, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Clever Halloween Special

 I was busy tidying my filming desk in the basement last night because I needed something to do for a change. So I put on some background noise to help make the job more fun. I ultimately settled on Camp Camp's "Night of the Living Ill" which was their Halloween special. The special itself was really funny and the pacing was great for the show only being on the air for a year at the time. 


Desk was cleaned and rearranged in no time by the time the episode wrapped up. Maybe we could binge the show tonight after dinner? Sure, if the power isn't flickering like it was last night!

Max made it to the corkboard in our kitchen last night.

My second attempt at drawing him was just THAT good apparently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...