Thursday, July 20, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: What What What?!

 Person: *Messages about a plush set and asks if its still available*

Me: Yes it's still available. Are you interested?

Person: I think I live too far.

Me: *Checks their profile only to see they live in New Jersey* 

It was probably just a kid wanting to order these plushies. I'll be listing a bunch of new stuff over the weekend like video games and more plushies. By the way, dad. Which episode of Camp Camp did you leave off on last night? Um, the one where the kids swear a lot? Maybe episode three? I'm gonna start watching season 1 and I wanna leave off on the same episode so we can watch it on Tuesday during our "Father Daughter Drawing Session."

My black marker is practically dried out now.

ALSO: Mom has specified that she wants Mighty Taco for dinner. When you get home, be sure to take her order. I already have half a sub and some fries from Gandys saved for my meal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...