Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: So Close, But Yet So Very Far

 I was SO CLOSE to making a sale yesterday, but like my self esteem, it was shattered at the last minute.

So there was a woman who wanted to buy a plush set off me for her son, problem was she didn't have a vehicle to drive to our house herself. So she told us she had a friend who was willing to pick them up for her. We kept in touch and gave her some of the details and her friend said she wanted to meet at the Dave and Busters. I was skeptical at first since I usually stick to porch pick up. Waited until dad got home to discuss the current situation. We told the lady that we were ready to set up a time and asked where at Dave and Busters would her friend like to meet? This so called "friend" ghosted all of us so the deal fell through. The lady who wanted the plushies said she was sorry things fell through and she was glad her son didn't know about the order. 

Also... Sounds like someone wants that Build a Bear lot. Maybe I'll get a sale on Friday? 

An image from me using the "chibi style" artwork for a scene in the video I'm working on.

BONUS: CAMP CAMP BEHIND THE SCENES STUFF!!! Courtesy of one of the character designs, Pat Rodriguez. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...