Saturday, July 8, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Scams R Us

I've had people ghost me, others try to weasel their way into wanting me to deliver items via mail. But THIS time, I finally had my first low baller. 

Me: *gets a message on Marketplace concerning a Pokemon lot I have for sale*

S: Hello ____, I am interested in buying 3 of your Pokemon for $15.

I kindly told them that I would not be separating the plushies and thanked them for their continued interest. 

Someone is supposed to come by soon to pick up a Barbie doll lot. Will they be a no-show like the last 3 customers? (Minus the guy who bought the Hazbin plushies). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...