Sunday, July 9, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Bundled Up

 Well. Someone messaged me last night about the Pokemon lot. But THIS time, it totally made up for yesterday's 3 for $15 deal. So this guy messages me asking if the price for the lot is flexible. I'm a bit hesitant at first since one of my dad's friends has experienced this all too often. I respond that it depends on how much he was offering. He said $45, I said $50 and we agreed. 


So I took the Pokemon to my "adoption pending" area upstairs, come back down and see another message from this guy asking if he could do a bundle with a bunch of other listings I had. I said that if he wanted all of those with the Pokemon, he'd be back at $75. He agrees and we'll schedule to meet up at 3:00. 


Let's see if he keeps to his word. If not, I'm out $75....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...