Monday, July 10, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Day, Another Lot

 I messaged someone about a Barbie lot last night. It consists of a dollhouse and some dolls and furniture to go along with it. Whole thing is $20. What would be a good time for us to go pick it up? I have Kristin coming over today (at least I hope so) at whatever time is suitable. Maybe we could pick it up after dinner?


UPDATE: Kristin isn't coming over.  

Aw, nuts! I guess that 2% milk is up for grabs, now...


I JUST WANTED MY CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE


UPDATE: Picking up the lot tonight. After this, I won't be buying\selling anything until Friday or Saturday. 

Time and place established, then?  See you later!

And about that CD shelf you were gonna toss? I repurposed it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...