Thursday, August 3, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Sale In The Bag (I Hope)

 Got somebody coming out on Friday to buy some Paw Patrol plushies off me. I'm expected to get $12 out of this. 

Shall we break out the sketchpads this evening and make some comics based off that hilarious Camp Camp panel we watched last night? Fingers crossed. 

I'd like to spend a bit of time putting my Bassman speaker cabinet back together tonight. We should be able to do both, though.

Here's a really crappy one that's for sale at the local Guitar Center for "only" $750:

Ugh. Are you kidding me?

REALLY?! $750 for THAT?! Might just get caught up in writing fanfiction the rest of the day. That should give you plenty of time to work on your speaker if we don't have time to do both. I'm thinking of breaking out the VCR for a little marathon in honor of Paul R. 

Someone talked about what I consider the WORST MLP EPISODE EVER! 
This one might ring a bell to you, dad.

Do the moonwalk, ponies!

AI generated Camp Camp character:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...