Friday, August 4, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Lights, Camera, COLORS!

 Doing another film shoot with a local artist this weekend. This is the same artist my class helped film the last music video for. 

This one

I'll be bringing my camera with me tomorrow to goof off with my friends when we aren't filming the video. Anyways, gotta keep practicing on those Camp Camp characters! 

Please don't throw me away! I can still be lots of fun...

Just saw that on Instagram last night! Apparently the person who made this figure does a lot of fan made work. Oh, how I'd be willing to spend my money on this Brendon figure.


Also, new CC turnaround sheet for me to practice on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...