Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Tuesday Night!

It's sketchbook night! We did a little bit of drawing last night to escape a conversation my mom was having with her mom. Tonight, I wanna focus on some REALLY dumb Home Movies and Camp Camp crossover I've been plotting. 

Something I might reanimate with Camp Camp characters someday. 


Max's (FORMER) voice actor smashes a guitar a mere year before Camp Camp existed.

Your worst nightmare...

Maybe your 2nd worst nightmare..?


Change Dora to Barney and THEN it would be my 2nd worst nightmare. Oh wait! They already redesigned Barney (except in my opinion, his redesign actually looks good).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...