Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Bust Out The Sketchpads

 It's Tuesday! It's time for a "Camp Camp" watch party + drawing session. No specific episode in mind. I've only got 9 days left to complete a project of mine then it's onto AUDIO FANFICS!!!!

Also I did the math on what a 30 fINCH Budsie would cost, and it would be at least $203. Though this big project will likely not happen until next year at the latest. I haven't even completed the ref sheet yet. But I like to plan ahead on these plushies, so whatever. 

Speaking of Budsies, I'm ordering Fenton on Thursday!

Fenton will be the second to last Home Movies character I commission. There will be one more character to commission after that, but I don't wanna say who it is JUSSST yet. (AND NO IT'S NOT THE BUCK TOOTH GIRL!!!! Who my friend recently told me was voiced by Brendon Small). 

I was JUST talking about this with my friends yesterday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...