Thursday, September 7, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Do They Take PayPal?

 Was on a call with my friends last night and one of them sent me a link to a listing for a Space Kid shirt on Mercari. It was a good shirt too, in 3XL I think the listing said. Now I hadn't been on Mercari since 2020 (mostly to browse, we've enever actually committed to signing up for it). But I think I found a reason to sign up!

An official Rooster Teeth LOOT CRATE!

Featuring not just the SDCC exclusive Max figure, but a gold Cameron as well!

It appears the site\seller takes PayPal. Seller has it for $45 plus shipping. I think I might save up for it. (Oh yeah, there's also a Quartermaster inspired oven mitt, as shown in the first photo). 

And dad, before you jump to the conclusion that I only want the Camp Camp stuff, you'd be wrong. I've been branching out to other Rooster Teeth properties (minus RWBY and Red VS Blue). The "Bon Appleteeth" cookbook sounds interesting too. 


How about an Eltingville Club lunchobox?


The first appearance of Fenton & Francis!

Henry the Inductor

This is a corporate mascot I designed. His wife was going to be Millie Henry with a baby named Micro Henry. Sort of a Mr. D vibe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...