Sunday, October 22, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: The Amazingly Trippy Digital Circus

 There's been a new indie project going around this past week. One that for a while, I haven't gotten around to watching yet. But tonight, we did! Ladies and gents, may we present to you.... 

THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!

The only reason I know about this show's existence is because a company known as "Glitch Productions" is attached to it. I know Glitch mostly because of their most well known work, the SMG4 videos. But this has to be one of their most ambitious projects to date!

Unfortunately, I was busy making concept designs for my own characters. So I didn't keep up with everything that was going on other than "human gets stuck in digital circus, Angel Dust's former VA is in this, and everything SCREAMS Kidcore." But from what I DID pick up, the show has a lot of heart and thought put into it and I can't wait to see what lies ahead for it. Maybe we might just stick around?

Your thoughts, dad?

I was impressed! I was expecting something really lame and smug; it was neither of those things.

I had to look up the voice cast, because I kept thinking Ragartha sounded like Gwen from Camp Camp. 

But nope.

WOW! Elsie Lovelock is in this?! Color me impressed!

Will it go to series and be our next Smiling Friends success story? "We shall see."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...