Monday, October 23, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Some Good Ol' Retail Therapy

 We went to the "Betterwill" today with my grandma this afternoon and I made out pretty good in finds today. 

They don't have names just yet, the one on the right is scented like strawberries!

And sorry to break it to you dad (and Max), but we are not naming either of them Honeynuts. But the bunny on the right DOES have a Honey Girls dress on! 


Now onto clothes! 

This cute winter pajama set

Power Puff Girls sweatpants!!!!

Mom was worried that the sweatpants wouldn't fit because they were "short around the ankles." But I tried them on in the dressing room and proved her wrong. Not sure if I'll use them as regular pants or pajama bottoms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...