Thursday, October 12, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Have At Least SOME Mercy!

 Bloodwork was done today. I thought they wanted a couple tubes and I'd be done with it. But NOPE! Turns out the doctor wanted 8 TUBES worth of my blood. Now I am sitting at my desk with a sore arm as I prepare to rework Gwen's ref sheet. Ah, 30 fINCHES. 


Maybe if we find a purple hoodie like the one pictured above, we can tailor it to fit the plush?

FYI dad: It costs between $40-$60 to get a custom pillow from Budsies. I checked. Might consider saving for a specialty budsie of Mariel (catdragon) now that the waitlist is over. 

Did somebody say, "Custom pillow?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...