Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: *Insert Clip of Gwen Screaming Into A Box*

 So yesterday, I had to go for bloodwork. But the doctor who wanted the labs told me I didn't have to fast! So we got to the blood lab and I was in... Less than a good mood because I am NOT a fan of things being sprung on me at the last minute. Once I sat in the chair, the nurse went on the computer and asked if I has fasted. I said no. Well APPARENTLY, one of the tests DID require me to fast, so now we have to go back tomorrow morning. Great... (At least I'm aware this time.) 


Gonna finally get back to work on some projects in the meantime. Motivation has been very low for the past few days, so I'm gonna try and get myself back into the swing of things. 

But at least there's pizza.

A suggestion for the weekend (depending on the budget.)

Dad. I think I found the worst commercial ever. 

At least child me wouldn't want this if it were playing on Qubo.

This is either comedy or stupidity. (I'm guessing the first one, but..?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...