Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Not That It'll Ever Happen But....

 Look, I know I said I'm not a fan of the official Max plush, but if I ever spot one (or more) at a Goodwill or Savers, you bet I'm snatching him up! 

Same goes for Muack even though there's a ton of her on Ebay rn.

Also one of my online friends who I introduced to Camp Camp is currently watching my favorite episode! He says he'll share his thoughts with me once he's finished!!! (No, this isn't Mel. It's someone else.)

Mel still has yet to see this episode anyways, so it'll happen eventually. 

Sure, Parents Day is a great episode, but Party Pooper has to be the best one so far!

The second best being "Cookin' Cookies" which we saw last night! (You know that's my favorite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...